Welcome to my booking page for online classes
We are all going through unprecedented times at the moment and now more than ever it is important to feel connected to our community, friends and family. I have set these classes up in response to Covid-19 for us all (current clients and hopefully some newbies) to continue our practise, whilst maintaining a healthy mind and body. Though my filmmaking husband Kyle and I have wanted to create online classes for some time, it seems we're both going to have a little more time on our hands than we are used to. We are excited for you to join us on this new journey and Kyle has some exciting plans to help elevate the video production side of things soon... after things calm down a bit on some current projects still on.
Classes will be booked through TeamUp (below) and hosted through 'Zoom'.
Scroll down for instructions on how to download and join the class through 'Zoom'.
Please get in touch with me if you are having any trouble at all with booking.
TeamUp & 'ZOOM' instructions
Zoom is an online meeting platform which is really useful for group chats and also for teaching. It is really simple and easy to use. But to start with for new clients you'll need to register for online bookings through TeamUp.
1. Click the register button above and fill in your full details, required for insurance.
2. Once registered please choose which online class you'd like to join.
3. Receive email with instructions
4. Download 'ZOOM' to any computer, tablet or phone.
5. 10 mins before the class you'll receive an email with the online Pilates class link.
6. You can either enable your camera or not it's up to you.
7. I will most likely mute all guests to avoid confusion and distraction. You can get my attention during class and I will explain how at the start.
Kyle will be making some snazzy tutorials to help when he can.
8. Take a deep breath and enjoy your class :) we are all in this together.