HBF Online and Live
We are all going through incredibly challenging times at the moment and now more than ever it is important to feel connected to our community, friends and family.
Join me for a variety of online live streamed Pilates, ranging from Restorative, Mixed Ability and High Intensity Power (HIP) Pilates. All in the comfort of your own home. Classes are usually 1hr or 45 mins (HIP) and you won't need more than just a mat.
Classes will be booked through TeamUp (below) and hosted through 'Zoom'.
Scroll down for instructions on how to download 'Zoom'.
PLEASE NOTE NO CLASSES OVER THE SUMMER I'M AFRAID. I AM GOING THROUGH A FEW HEALTH ISSUES AND HOPE TO BE BACK IN AUTUMN.
Some customers are experiencing login/registration issues through the widget below when using Safari 13.4, GoTeamUp are working on a fix (if you have problems try changing browser). You can still view the schedule and book my online classes (inc discount packages) through the TeamUp HBF link below.
Please get in touch if you are having any other trouble at all with booking.
The link above will take you through to all the info available below.
If this schedule doesn't work please visit my subscription service page.
TeamUp & 'ZOOM' instructions
Zoom is an online meeting platform which is really useful for group chats and also for teaching. It is simple to use and has been integrated with TeamUp.
1. Click the register button above with TeamUp and fill in your full details, required for insurance.
2. Once registered please book which online class you'd like to join.
3. Receive confirmation email with instructions.
4. Download 'ZOOM' to any computer, tablet or phone.
5. One hour before the class you'll receive a further email with a 'class link' and more info on mat set up plus suggested Spotify music playlists etc.
6. The 'studio' will open 15 minutes before the start of class. To 'enter' either click the link from the previous email class email or go to your Teamup account and view the class. From there you will be able to click the link with the meeting ID to take you to the live streamed class.
7. You can either enable your camera or not it's up to you.
8. I will mute all guests to avoid confusion and distraction during the class. You can unmute yourself to get my attention during class and I will explain how at the start.
9. Kyle will be making some snazzy tutorials to help when he can.
10. Take a deep breath and enjoy your class :) we are all in this together.